Statement of Faith
1. The plenary, verbal, Divine inspiration of Scripture, consisting only of the 39 Old Testament and 27 New Testament books, in the original language, their consequent inerrancy and infallibility, and as the Word of God, the supreme and final authority in faith and life. We believe that the Word of God has been divinely preserved in the King James Version of the Bible for English speaking people.
2. The triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Sovereign Creator, Sustainer and Ruler of the Universe.
3. The essential, absolute eternal Deity; and the real and proper, and sinless, humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
4. His birth of the Virgin Mary.
5. His substitutionary, expiatory death.
6. His resurrection from among the dead in the same body in which He was crucified, and the bodily return of this same Jesus to the earth in power and great glory to judge the earth and establish His Millennial Kingdom.
7. The "blessed hope" of the Christian in the personal, premillennial, and imminent coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to gather the Church "which is His body" unto Him.
8. That the Holy Spirit enters, seals. and baptizes one the moment he is born into the family of God through faith in Jesus Christ, and that He endues, guides, teaches, sanctifies, empowers, and keeps the believer eternally secure.
9. Salvation, the effect of regeneration by the Spirit and the Word, not by works but by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ.
10. The abiding presence and ministry of the Holy Spirit in each regenerate life.